Thursday, June 2, 2011

life now.

Before i write about life now, though. let's just drool over these pics. of my little bebe sweetcakes that (I'm proud to say) my very own blood, yes, that's my twin sister, took. www.laceycphotography.com



these two tie for my fave.








Okay, so life with two babies...not kids, both- babies :) "how are you doing, crystal?" I'm gonna say it (knock on wood) "well." Truly, life is still well. peaceful? not necessarily. easy, not anywhere close to. better than I thought it'd be with two babies? YES. Surprisingly. that response may be due to the awesome help from these lovely ladies,


and/or this stud muffin of a husband

I'm a very fortunate girl. So far, naps for Lucas and bed times have all gone down relatively well. Each day gets a little more manageable (now I'm talking about days/nights I'm alone, while Steve's gone). I still have a few more Sundays alone before I'll come back from church sane, though :) That'll be the toughie to master...if it can be done. Lucas has taken to baby Emmie super well. He is super sweet and so cute with her- it's too precious. (like so precious, i don't even want to take my eyes off the sight to go fetch my camera). Emmie is an "angel/textbook" baby. Give 'er some food every 3 hours and she's happy/sleepy all day and all night long. i love my babies. I seriously realize how dang lucky I am to have 2 pretty easy babies. This is not normal and I just thank Heavenly Father for the mercy He's given me in the temperament of my children. I think He's done it this way because I'd be a bad/impatient mom if I had anything short of naturally happy children. I'm sure I'd go crazy. I lack the capacity to be happy when things aren't good...I think. I'm just waiting for my big ugly trial, b/c I know it's coming and it'll be fierce, cause everything else is so good. If I actually just wrote that, I hope it doesn't bring it on any faster or more severe... ? ;(
Anyway, life is good. A little more effort into going places, but still good Here are some more recent pics.




Try to not love that face ;)

1 comment:

The Dummers said...

Love the pictures! Your babies are adorable!!