Tuesday, August 16, 2011

the bird, the saloon and the doggie.




I haven't been able to do much in the way of "art" lately. Thought I'd take a minute to post the little projects I have been able to do in the last year. Wish I had more stuff to post. The "Utah" drawing picture took a while, like maybe a year to complete... holy cow! Just here a little and there a little. Just an "I felt like it" kinda drawing. The doggie was a quick one I did over Christmas for my sistah's good friend. Then the bird. The bird was a spur of the moment deal. I needed to cover up the holes in our wall. We'd be having a few people over for Emeline's blessing and I needed to dress the naked wall space. The blank canvas in our garage seemed like it needed some doin' up. I saw a pic that inspired me in google images and i "flew" with it ;) Surprisingly it only took a couple of hours to do. Not normal! I'm happy about our little feathery addition hanging in our Living room. I miss having the time to do stuff like this every day! I'm an appreciator of spare time now, to the utmost degree. I love having some time to do "my things".

1 comment:

Jenkins family said...

They are all phenomenal...but the bird, oh my. I could have a whole wall of those. You are amazing!! (Did 6th grade have anything to do with that??)